- What Type of Information Does Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited may include:
- Your first and/or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth, gender, demographics information, and any other information you choose to share with us.
- Financial account information, such as credit card details, electronic wallet details and other payment information.
- We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account - your username, password, mobile phone number.
- If you buy our products - details of your purchases including what you buy, where you buy from, how frequently you buy.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects shared by you.
- We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties. We may also collect and share aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you. All such information shall be collected by us and retained on our servers.
- How Does Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited Use Personal Information About You?
We may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
- Does Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited may share your personal information in limited ways, such as:
- We may share the information with companies that provide support services to us (including credit card processors, mailing houses, courier companies, customer relationship management agency or website hosts or data managers), that help us market and/or distribute our products and services (such as warehousing, delivery companies, outsourced invoicing, etc.) and Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited or its affiliates. These entities may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all our business assets, we may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Further, personal data or information may be shared without obtaining prior consent from the provider of information, with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain such information for the purposes of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- What choices does Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited Offer About Personal Information?
Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information. You can send a request to our email email@example.com . If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing transactions. You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser ‘help’ menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Sites. Further, you can choose to withdraw your consent to the use/ disclosure/ retention of such information. In such a case, however, Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited may at its discretion choose not to provide the goods or services, for the provision of which the consent to use the information was sought.
- How is Personal Information Secured?
Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited takes reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by Information Technology Act or any other applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of sensitive personal information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Use by Minors
We do not intend for our website or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 18 as per Indian Law. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us.
- How We Protect Your Information?
Socksstation.in & Addon Holdings Private Limited protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit overly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our website, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right to store all personal information for at least 7 years after the financial year when the order is placed due to book-keeping requirements or such longer period as may be legally permitted, in order to protect our interests and in order to facilitate a renewed trade and for the investigation of fraud.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction